Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tyler

This is Tyler who is a little boy we have been watching since our friend that used to watch him moved to Oklahoma. He will be hanging out with us for a couple more weeks until he goes somewhere else for more permanent care. Olivia has really enjoyed having another little person around to play with all the time and she is suprisingly very gentle with him. Hopefully she will feel the same when the new baby comes.

Susan, I hope seeing a picture of Tyler will make you feel better since I read you are missing him right now and I'm sure he's missing you and James.

1 comment:

Susana la Banana said...

Oh, my God, though, Gwen, he looks SO BIG. How the heck did he get so much bigger in just a couple of weeks?!?

Thanks for the pic. I'm glad they're having fun together. We miss you all!