Monday, November 28, 2011

Olivia's letter to Santa





Dear Santa,

Christmas will be here soon. I have been good this year. Therefore, I am writing a list of presents I would like for you to bring...

1. Rapunzel's Mommy and Daddy (as far as I know this doesn't exist, but don't tell Olivia that)

2. A doggie that walks with fur

* My sister Alaina would like a baby that pees and poos

3. A big doll that looks like me

4. Glitter glue

5. A Santa Doll

6. Stickers

7. Lightning Mcqueen and Mater from Cars 2

8. A choo choo train with tracks and remote

9. A plastic lollipop (????)

10. a water table (in the winter?)

11. Thanksgiving read along stories (Olivia just likes audiobooks in general, when she wrote this list we were still in the Thanksgiving spirit!)

Love,
Olivia

4 comments:

Granny said...

Love it! Will let you know which items Grandpa and I negotiate with Santa to avoid two "plastic lollipops". Carrol

Linda said...

I'm buying the glitter glue and stickers. Parents should appreciate that.
Love,
Linda

gwen said...

Thanks Mom and Carrol. I guess we will be getting the plastic lollipop. Lol. We are so excited for Christmas here!

Yuki said...

We might try to find some audio books for her. Does she have some already that we shouldn't get? Not sure what to get the little ones yet. We will be in Raleigh the weekend of Dec. 17-18 for hockey so if your gonna be around let us know maybe we can bring the gifts then.
Love you all, Yuki