Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Step Up for Down Syndrome 2011

We attended our 2nd Step Up for Down Syndrome walk (previously the Buddy Walk) a couple weeks ago. I'm not really the best at posting things right after they happen. Life is just so busy, as I know it is for most people. Anyways, the kiddos all had fun and it was neat to see all the kids with extra chromosomes and their families.

Mainly Brian and I just did lots of running around after Alaina and Corinne. They are both busy little girls who unfortunately are usually going in opposite directions. Thankfully my mom was there to supervise Olivia so she could do some fun activities.


I don't think Alaina wanted her picture taken! Either that or the sun was in her eyes...






Alaina rockin' it out on stage to the music... This girl loves to dance!



Can't wait til next year!






No comments: