Sunday, January 3, 2010

NC Christmas

Happy New Years!!! I'm behind on pictures and blogging so I'll do my best to get caught up. We spent Christmas with Grandpa and Grandma Harvey at the beach in Topsail Island, NC. It was the first Christmas we've had all the Harvey's together as well as being Alaina's first Christmas.



Olivia loved spending time with her cousins, especially Hannah. Those two are so much alike it's fun to watch them play together!



Present time!




We took a walk on the beach one morning. Beautiful, but it was pretty cold. Funny story is while we were there I managed to get myself locked out of the beach house when I was there with just the girls. While waiting for everyone to get back we went to the beach and Olivia splashed around in the water in just a shirt and underwear. In the middle of winter! Kids sure don't seem to mind the cold as long as they're having fun.








2 comments:

Granny said...

We are one handsome family, aren't we! Great captions. I love the new banner photo--wait, I think I took that picture! The girls are beautiful--all three. And Brian, you're pretty photogenic, too.

Linda said...

You all look cute as buttons on that beach.
Grandma