Friday, August 21, 2009

Progress

Alaina has been doing so much better since surgery. This picture is of her mid-roll. She has started rolling over both ways and she is eating well. The physical therapist came to evaluate her yesterday and she said that so far Alaina is not delayed with her developmental milestones. So hooray for Alaina!
Here Olivia is being her usually happy self. She is well behaved during the day and will play by herself with her dolls and dress up when I'm busy with Alaina. She is also starting preschool next week and Olivia and I are both excited about that!
I'm taking online classes this semester so that will be my time to study. I considered not taking classes this semester with everything going on, but ended up doing it anyway. The time I spend on school work is therapeutic and gives me a chance to do something just for me. I'm hoping the semester goes well and that everything stays relatively calm around here.

I'm trying to coax a smile out of Alaina for the camera. This is the best I could get.



2 comments:

Granny said...

Gwen, the girls look wonderful. Good for you for taking classes. You will find the time for everything, I'm sure! Carrol

Susana la Banana said...

D-d-d-d-d-dora!

So cute. i can't believe how big everyone's getting! Good to get to talk to you the other day!