Monday, May 11, 2009

Alaina is home!

This is Alaina right before we left the hospital yesterday. It was an awesome Mother's Day present to get to take her home. She ended up with a feeding tube so we could be sure she is getting the nutrition she needs at home. It is really not so bad and she ended up sleeping all through the night while she was hooked up to it which was nice for all of us.
Here she is in the bouncer she inherited from Olivia. She really likes it, especially when we turn the vibrations on.


Here are our little girls sleeping in this morning. Olivia is absolutely loving being a big sister and she has been really helpful in caring for Alaina. We are so happy to be home as a family again!





4 comments:

rach cortest said...

I am thrilled for you that you are home. I am always asking Susan about you. Alaina is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Olivia looks so proud of her little sister. You are a gorgeous family. Best Wishes, Rachel

Linda said...

I wish I could see the pictures but they won't show because I am at work. I'll have to wait until I get home@!

Linda said...

Welcome home! I love the diapers.
Love, Grandma

Unknown said...

Since I forgot to comment before...PRECIOUS!!!! We miss you guys.

--from Susan but Ben is logged in and I can't switch over to my username without losing your webpage and my comment. boo.