Tuesday, May 6, 2008

School and Candyland

We are officially done for the semester! This pic is Brian with his power supply, wave-form generator with am/fm input. I don't know quite what that is, but he does and that's what matters. So far Brian has got A's in three of his classes and the verdict is still out on the last one. I finished my last exam yesterday and have received A's in both of my classes as well. Now I have to start studying for an exam on Friday called the HOBET. It is what they use here to determine if you are eligible for the nursing program. Wish me luck!
In other news Olivia played her first game of Candyland the other day. I had originally thought that it would be lots of card throwing and not a lot of playing, but Olivia was pretty cooperative about the rules of the game and enjoyed learning how to play.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Everyone is going to the top of the class. Wait until Olivia discovers the fun of War--now there's a card game.

Susana la Banana said...

Wow, Candyland--I am so impressed! =)

Good luck on your test tomorrow and have a good time at the beach!